Sunday, January 2, 2011

Let's Try This Again!

Hmmmm...well, 2010 didn't go so well in my quest to blog. I did, however, dive headfirst in the event blogosphere this fall and fell back in love! My creativity and passion for all things related to celebrations was reignited (thank you Tarisa!). I will get some of those blogs listed here soon so you can go have fun too. In the meantime I thought I would share a few photos of our holidays.

My hubs and I both agreed that this was probably our best Christmas in a LONG time! It was filled with family and friends...
... good food and fun.
























I won't say I am sad to see Monday morning get here and get back to a routine, but it was a wonderful couple of weeks!

As I have thought about 2010 and what was good, bad, and in between, I was hit by the song "Just To Know You" by Mark Schultz. I invite you to take a listen as you think about what you want to make of 2011! As it says "I want to live like a (wo)man who will love with abondon....I want to finish strong. I want to run into your arms and say I gave it all." If that isn't a good goal for 2011, I don't know what is!

OK, off to bed.  Lots of new good habits to start working on for 2011, and getting to bed before the crack of dawn is one of them!  So...until tomorrow (or now...perhaps later today!)

With love and grace!
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment